Fruit shop slot house review
Fruit Shop Slots may not be one of the latest releases (it was launched in 2013), but it is still a great favourite with slots fans. The game is beautifully simple with no complicated bonus features. Its simplicity also extends to its game design, where the graphics and animations are bright and fun, and the music and sounds are also upbeat.
With a jackpot of £80,000, NetEnt’s Fruit Slots is a game that can offer you endless hours of entertainment. However, before you start shopping for your treasured fruit, let’s take a look at how this game works!
With an RTP of 96.7% and low to medium volatility, this a game where you can get steady wins. Of course, the big wins are harder to come by, but unlike other high volatility games, you don’t have many dry spells in Fruit Shop Slots. This is one of the main reasons why this slots game is so popular with the players.
The beauty of this game is its simplicity. All you need to do is set your bet and start playing the game.
To set your bet, you first need to choose the Bet Level. It ranges from 1 to 10. The higher the level, the bigger your bet. Next, you need to choose the Coin Value. This value ranges from 0.01 to 1. So, the minimum bet at Level 1 and Coin Value 0.01 is £15p, and the maximum bet at Level 10 and Coin Value 1 is £150. Such a range lets players with all types of gaming budgets enjoy this slots game.
Because Fruit Shop offers frequent wins, many players tend to bet higher. However, a better strategy to adopt would be to bet low until you get some big wins. Once you have bigger wins, then you can slowly increase your betting limit. This way you stay in the game longer and have more fun!
Once you have set the bet amount to what you are comfortable with, you just have to click on the spin button and you’re ready to spin the reels in this deliciously rewarding fruit shop!
Additional Game Features
There are no crazy bonus games that you need to wait endlessly for. Instead, the high-value symbols are what give you the free spins that make this game so exciting and playable.
When you land the high-value symbols on the reels, you win free spins. This is how it works:
- Watermelon: The watermelon has the lowest value of the high-value symbols. To activate the free spins, you need to land at least 3 of these fruit:
- 3 Watermelons win you 1 free spin
- 4 Watermelons win you 2 free spins
- 5 Watermelons win you 5 free spins
- Orange: Next comes the orange. Once again, you need to land at least 3 oranges on the paylines to activate the free spins:
- 3 Oranges get you 1 free spin
- 4 Oranges get you 2 free spins
- 5 Oranges get you 5 free spins
- Lemon: You’re at the mid-point with the lemons! You need at least 3 lemons to activate the free spins feature:
- 3 Lemons mean 1 free spin
- 4 Lemons mean 2 free spins
- 5 Lemons mean 5 free spins
- Plum: The Plum is the second-highest in value and you need to land at least 3 to activate the free spins feature:
- 3 Plums lead to 1 free spin
- 4 Plums lead to 2 free spins
- 5 Plums lead to 5 free spins
- Cherry: The Cherry is the most valuable of the symbols and you need to land only 2 of them to activate the free spins:
- 2 & 3 Cherries give 1 free spin
- 4 Cherries give 2 free spins
- 5 Cherries give 5 free spins
The best part of this game is that you can keep re-triggering the free spins if you keep landing fruit during the free spin mode. And another thing – while you are in free spin mode, all your wins are multiplied by 2x!
The Fruit Shop logo is the Wild in this slots game, and when you land one in a winning combination, your wins are doubled – both in the base game as well as the free spins feature. So, if you land a wild with the fruit during free spin mode, you get a 4x multiplier on your win!
Fruit Shop Slots is such a fun game to play! Not only is the gameplay exciting, but you also get to enjoy the lively graphics and animations. The whole game is full of bright colours! In the background, you see a lovely blue sky with lots of greenery. And in the foreground is the reel-scape, which is in the form of a white and yellow store awning.
The low-value symbols on the reels are the 10, J, Q, K and A. You already know that those delicious summer fruit are the high-value symbols! The Wild in this game is the Fruit Shop logo. The Wild is also the 2x multiplier.
The sounds during the base game are simple, but when you activate the free spin feature, the music suddenly becomes happy and upbeat, making you want to tap your foot along with the beat!
NetEnt is known for delivering some really amazing slots games, and Fruit Shop Slots is one of them. In Fruit Shop Slots, the developer created a game that is a perfect balance of simple gameplay and an exciting bonus feature.
So, now that you know all about the Fruit Shop, go ahead and spin for those delicious fruit to win! Who knows, you might get lucky and even win the jackpot of £80,000!