In the gaming world, there is an expression, ‘You’ve got to be in it to win it, and much the same holds true for benefiting from online blackjack bonuses. The first order of business for a legal-age online casino player is to register at an approved blackjack casino.
As a first time player, you are privy to a series of benefits, noteworthy among them are online blackjack bonuses.
The registration process can be completed quickly and easily, and once the account has been validated, players can pick and choose from a range of online blackjack bonuses that are currently available.
Be advised that online blackjack bonuses need not necessarily state that they are exclusively for use at games of blackjack – they may be match deposit bonuses that can be used on a variety of online casino games.
- A No Deposit Blackjack Bonus – these online blackjack bonuses rank among the most popular online blackjack bonuses of all. Players don’t need to make a deposit to qualify for a no deposit bonus, however, there are wagering terms and conditions which must be met before players can withdraw any winnings from these types of promotional offers. The playthrough requirements of no deposit blackjack bonuses will vary from one online casino to the next, with requirements ranging from 20 X – 40 X the bonus amount for these offers. The benefit of this bonus is clear: Players get to play real money online blackjack for free – no deposit needed.
Once you have registered an account as a new player, you will be able to activate your online blackjack bonus.
Before claiming a no deposit blackjack bonus, it is always a good idea to practice blackjack online in demo mode.
By employing blackjack tactics and strategies, using blackjack charts, odds calculators, and basic blackjack strategy, you will afford yourself the best chance of winning.
Blackjack is a strategy-based game where skilled players have a much higher probability of beating the house. With a basic blackjack strategy, you can reduce the house edge to as little as 0.5%.
- Blackjack Variant Bonuses – there are many different types of online blackjack games available to players. These include Atlantic City Blackjack, Vegas Strip Blackjack, Blackjack Switch, Blackjack Surrender, Classic Blackjack, Blackjack Double Exposure, and multiple variants of live blackjack games too. Online casinos tend to offer blackjack bonuses for specific types of games from time to time. It is worth pointing out that many online casinos will not offer online blackjack bonuses for progressive blackjack games or single deck games like Classic Blackjack.
- Online Blackjack Promotional Codes – the use of promotional codes for online casino games has gained in popularity over the years. Blackjack Bonus Codes feature a combination of alphanumeric numbers and letters. If you come across an online blackjack bonus in the form of a blackjack bonus code, this code simply has to be entered upon registration at the cashier. These promotional codes are associated with specific types of bonuses which the casino will honour if they are still relevant. Online blackjack promotional codes are in a unique class – they are not required for all online blackjack bonuses.
Benefits of Online Blackjack Bonuses
As a blackjack fan, there are several ways that you can benefit from playing online blackjack. Casinofy blackjack experts have combed the literature in search of all the information you need to know about online blackjack bonuses and their attendant benefits. It is worth pointing out that the best way to capitalize on your blackjack gaming sessions is by implementing a combination of demo play blackjack and blackjack bonuses.
Once you have gained the requisite level of proficiency vis-a-vis blackjack rules and gameplay, you can confidently move on to the next step – real money play. To mitigate your risks further, you can register for an online blackjack bonus and enjoy the following benefits:
- Bonus money extends your gaming sessions by allowing you to play more real-money online blackjack games for longer, without increasing the size of your personal budget. Since you are spending the online casino’s money, you can generate winnings off the house by simply claiming an online blackjack bonus (T&C apply).
- Decrease your risk and maximize your potential rewards. When you play online blackjack games for real money, using an online blackjack bonus, you’re not risking your own money. If you lose, it’s no skin off your back. If you win, you will have to meet the playthrough requirements to be able to capture any winnings generated from the bonus.
- The house edge in blackjack can be incrementally lowered to negligible proportions. This is done via a combination of blackjack game selection, blackjack tactics, blackjack strategies, and effective blackjack bankroll management. By choosing a blackjack game with 3:2 odds-on blackjack, and the minimal number of decks, in concert with an online blackjack bonus, you can effectively wipe out the house edge. The more benefits you can extract from your online blackjack game, the better.
- One of the most important benefits of an online blackjack bonus is that players can meet the wagering requirements by playing blackjack, not video slots, video poker, baccarat, craps, keno, and other casino games. In other words, the blackjack bonus is expressly reserved for blackjack players. Typically, certain casino games contribute more towards meeting the playthrough requirements than others. Slots usually make up 100% (dollar for dollar) while blackjack usually makes up 5% – 10% ($0.05 – $.10 for every $1 wagered).
Disadvantages of Online Blackjack Bonuses
On the rare occasion when players are offered an online blackjack bonus, there is a tremendous benefit to be gained. However, there are some downsides to blackjack bonuses that need to be borne in mind. These include the following:
- All online blackjack bonuses are laden with terms and conditions. While there may be ‘No Deposit Blackjack Bonuses’ available to players, you cannot cash out any winnings generated off the blackjack bonuses until you have met the playthrough requirements. These are clearly laid out in the ‘terms and conditions of the online blackjack bonus. Given that blackjack is a skill-based casino game, players will be subject to much more stringent wagering terms and conditions than they typically would with slot machine games. Whereas the typical online slot machine house edge ranges between 0% – 4%, the house edge with blackjack can be as low as 0.5%.
- Online blackjack bonuses are time-sensitive offers. They are only applicable to players within a specific timeframe, failing which players will forfeit the bonus. The validity of the bonus is typically listed under the T&C of the promotional offer, failing which players can contact the casino customer support staff for further details.
- Online blackjack bonuses are extremely rare, given that this is a skill-based casino card game and the house certainly doesn’t want to give away its edge entirely. However, Casinofy features an impressive listing of online blackjack casinos and all the bonus offers they provide to players. Sometimes, it’s difficult to find an online blackjack bonus specifically. In this case, it’s a better idea to seek out table game bonuses. These may not be as favourable as an online blackjack bonus, but they are the next best thing.