Mighty Trident Game House Review
Greek mythology consists of rich, compelling, fascinating stories that have been the topic of literature for years. In fact, beginning with Homer’s Iliad, many of us have been attracted to the mighty roars of its culture and impact. The powerful gods and greek creatures and monsters are a force to marvel with. They are brilliantly described and imagined by those who believe in its existence. Temples and statues with respect to these gods are erected all over Greece.
One of the three most powerful Greek gods is Poseidon, the god of the sea. He is known to be the trident’s owner, the two seen as a mighty duo in movies and fiction – recognizing the power that lies behind it. Naturally, Novomatic, one of the best video slot developers out there, has given tribute to the force. The Mighty Trident slot machine game looks into the mighty Poseidon as he hands you the riches of the sea by spinning his reels.
The game boasts 96.5% return to player advantage – a percentage that not all of the video slots out there usually achieve and award their players. In your journey through the sea, you will be met with bonuses after bonuses and generous prizes on the way.
This review will touch on Mighty Trident’s gameplay, unique features, and design.
This game was brought to life by Novomatic, one of the greatest gambling companies in the whole world. It is composed of five reels, running along 20 pay-lines. The minimum betting amount is $0.20 and the maximum is $100. Naturally, you play by placing your bets on the reels first, where you can choose the value of the coins you want to wager. Upon placing the stakes, you simply spin the reels using the button indicating the spin and wait for winning combinations and bonuses to land.
The controls are easy enough to understand. Most slots are built with an easy interface and this one is no exception. The symbols are divided into two classes: high value and low-value symbols. The themed logos usually belong to the high class, including Poseidon himself and the other four Greek gods. Low-class cards, on the other hand, consists of the classic 10, J, Q, K, and A icons.
This game proposes a lot of generous prizes for its players, such as an 80x multiplier when you manage to find the mysterious coded letters, a 160x your line bet by landing and defeating the god of the underworld Hades and the goddess of marriage Hera, and a whopping 240x if you manage to get past the king of the gods, Zeus himself. However, it’s not just all that. Several other bonuses are also waiting in store just for you.
Mighty Trident is accessible to all players. You’ll find its orientation simple and easy to cope with. The screen orientation is at 16:9, which is standard for high-quality video slots. Furthermore, you can play it on multiple devices anytime, anywhere with your mobile phones (Android, iPhone), or desktop devices (Windows, Mac), or tablets (Android, iPad).
Additional Game Features
Of course, it would not be a good video slot without a series of bonuses waiting for its players.
- Wild – The mighty trident itself represents the Wild symbol. As a Wild, it can replace all the other symbols on the reels except for the logo with ‘Free Spins’ indicated on it – the Scatter symbol. Naturally, Wilds award with excellent prizes when you form combinations with them. They are also the primary keys to unlocking some of the unique features.
- Free Spins – This feature is activated by acquiring three Scatter symbols, which are also the free spins of the game. If you manage to land them on reels one, three, and five, you get five free spins. The high-value symbols will also serve as super stacks symbols while the extra spins round is on a roll. You can get even more spins while the feature is running.
- Compass Feature – This feature runs after a win in the main game and during Free Spin rounds. Here, the compass at the top of the reels will spin and fall among the four destinations. Then the reels will advance one position in the chosen direction. It will keep moving while victories are created.
- Poseidon Bonus – This feature is composed of four mini-games that will occur randomly during the main game.
- Win Spin – Your failing spin will give you the opportunity to re-spin it into a winning spin.
- Reel Morph – All the reels will turn into a winning spin.
- Reverse Step – It reverses the compass feature, resulting in the wins generated to be repeated.
- Bonus Win – It will award you with instant prizes.
Set in the sea, the kingdom of Poseidon, the game’s design fits the marvelous adventure in the ocean. The graphics and animation are relatively standard. However, it does not lack substance. However, the other symbols of the gods are a bit hard to distinguish which god it is referring to. Nevertheless, it does not lack in flair. The colors of the reels, however, can be improved a bit more. However, overall, it is already exceptional in its natural approach. The soundtrack and effects are also quite excellent.
Mighty Trident has a rich premise and a reasonably good design. It awards good prizes and is very generous in giving out bonuses. The special features are indeed the best quality of this game. Whether or not you are a fan of Greek mythology, this game deserves attention, especially its features.