Casino Holdem House review
If you’re looking for a great variation of Texas Holdem, then you must try Play ‘n Go’s Casino Holdem! When you play this online video poker game, you are treated to beautiful graphics, lovely background music!
However, before you put on your poker face, it is best to learn about Casino Holdem so that you can increase your potential as much as possible! So read our review now and find out about this exciting game of poker!
Casino Holdem Gameplay
Casino Holdem has an RTP of 97.84%. And we tried this game ourselves, so we know this is true. While we did not get many high-value wins, we had few smaller ones, keeping our interest in the game alive and giving a steady inflow of cash.
Playing this game is very simple. You first start by placing your bet. Click on the chips that are lined up at the bottom of the game screen to the right of centre and they range from £10 up to £100 for the ante, and from £10 to £50 for the AA bonus bet.
Once you have placed your bet, all you need to do is click on the Deal button to start your game. If you wish to change your bet, you can click the Clear All button and start over.
Once you have set your bet and clicked on Deal, you will see two new buttons appear – the Fold and the Call buttons. Based on your cards, you can choose either one. Once the game is done, you can choose the Rebet option to bet the same amount, or click on the chips to change your bet.
Rules of Casino Holdem
The rules of Casino Holdem are simple:
- After every round, the cards are shuffled.
- This game is played with only 1 deck of 52 cards.
- You and the dealer are dealt 2 cards first, and there is a common river of 3 cards. This is when you get the choice to either fold or call. If you call you will be required to put in a Call Bet, which is 2x your Ante. Then, the rest of the cards are laid out on the table and the winner is declared.
- To qualify for a round, the dealer must have at least a pair of 4s. If the dealer does not qualify for that round, then your Call bet is returned to you, and your Ante is paid out according to your win.
- If the dealer qualifies for a round, then the best hands are compared for the two of you. These are the possible outcomes:
- If both of you have the same hand, then the game’s a push and your bets are returned to you.
- If the dealer wins, then you lose your bets.
- If you win, you Call Bet will pay even money, and the Ante will be paid out basis the pay table.
- The Payout table for the Ante is:
- Straight or Lower – 1:1 payout
- Flush – 2:1 payout
- Full House – 3:1 payout
- Four of a Kind – 10:1
- Straight Flush – 20:1
- Royal Flush – 100:1
Additional Game Features
The AA Bonus bet is the only additional feature in Casino Holdem, but if you play your cards right, it is more than enough to really get you some great potential wins. You will get the AA bonus if you have at least a pair of Aces from your first two cards as well as the community cards. The payouts for the AA Bonus are as follows:
- Pairs of Aces to Straight – 7:1 payout
- Flush – 20:1 payout
- Full House – 30:1 payout
- 4 of a Kind – 40:1 payout
- Straight Flush – 50:1 payout
- Royal Flush – 100:1 payout
Casino Holdem Game Design
Play ‘n Go’s Casino Holdem game design is really sleek and simple. There are not unnecessary decorations added to this game. The game screen is the standard poker table, with the game logo in its centre. To the top right are is the deck of cards for dealing, and the minimum and maximum bet range. The top centre shows the chips, and to the left is where the used cards are discarded.
You have circles on the table which you can click to place your ante and AA bonus bets, and the call circle for your final call bet.
Animations are simple – the cards are dealt and laid out on the table. The dealer’s voice is calm and professional and the background music is pleasant and adds to the atmosphere of a classy poker game in session.
And if you want to go through the rules of the game and clarify all the payouts, then you can click on the menu button on the bottom left of the game screen.
Play ‘n Go’s Casino Holdem is a really great game to play. Everything about this game suggests a high-class poker game, which is a feel we really approve of. There are no bonus features, but the straightforward gameplay will keep you coming back to this poker game again and again.
Casino Holdem is a great game for all levels of poker players. The rules are simple enough for beginners and the payouts and big enough for more experienced players. We definitely recommend that you give this game a go!