Valuable Roulette Tips for Players
Preface: Roulette is undeniably one of the most popular casino games in the world. A fan favorite at land-based casinos and online casinos alike, roulette wows the crowds and delivers on expectations time and again. As a roulette player, you likely want to know which roulette tips work best for different types of roulette games.
In other casino games, players routinely follow the sage advice of experts to get the most out of their game. When implemented correctly, roulette tips can dramatically enhance your gaming sessions, perhaps even increase your profitability over the long-term. Casinofy’s roulette tips are easy to implement, whether you are a novice roulette player or a seasoned roulette aficionado.
Winning Roulette Tips
Roulette tips are designed to help players make better betting decisions. Despite our best intentions, there are no failsafe ways to win when you employ roulette tips as part of your overall roulette strategy. That being said, sensible roulette tips will help to mitigate your losses, preserve your bankroll, and enhance your enjoyment of the game. We will now explore several winning roulette tips:
- Always practice roulette online before you deposit and play for real.
- Learn the rules of individual roulette variants so that you know precisely how much you stand to win on each bet selection.
- Begin by placing outside bets with higher probabilities of paying such as Red or Black, Odd or Even, 1-18, 19-36, Dozens, and Column Bets.
- Play even-money on French Roulette with the ‘En Prison’ and ‘La Partage’ rules in effect. This reduces the house edge to as little as 1.35%. Even-money bets in French Roulette are the best bets on this game.
- Play roulette games with a low house edge (French Roulette 1.35%, European Roulette 2.70%, American Roulette 5.26%).
- Pick roulette tables with low minimum bets and high maximum bets – these are the most useful tables for casual players and high rollers.
- Avoid roulette betting systems as a rule. These will not help you to win money playing roulette. Betting systems are designed to maximize your bankroll by increasing the size of your bets when you’re losing (Martingale System), or increasing the size of your roulette bets when you are on a hot streak (Reverse Martingale).
- Understand the difference between RTP and house edge. RTP is the long-term return to player European Roulette has an RTP of 97.3%, meaning that for every $100 you bet over the long-term, you will lose $2.70, or win back $97.30. The house edge is the advantage the house has over the player. Every casino game has a built in house edge.
Claim Your Roulette Online Bonus
As online roulette player, you are in a privileged position. Casinofy’s listing of regulated online casinos features a selection of roulette bonuses and promotional offers that can be used to boost your bankroll for real-money play. Roulette bonuses come in a variety of forms, notably match deposit bonuses, re-deposit bonuses, and live roulette bonuses.
These bankroll boosting promotions are associated with playthrough requirements (wagering requirements) that players must meet before cashing out any winnings from the bonus. Naturally, it’s important for players to play at fully licensed and regulated roulette casinos online. These operators can be trusted to make good on their payouts, promotional offers, and randomly-generated results.
Should You Bet on Inside Bets or Outside Bets?
The roulette betting spread includes two broad categories of selections – inside bets and outside bets. In our roulette playing guide, we introduced you to these bet selections. A refresher is in order to evaluate the merits of roulette tips for inside bets and roulette tips for outside bets.
Inside bets – to bet or not to bet?
- Straight Up Bets – 35:1 payout
- Split Bets – 17:1 payout
- Street Bets – 11:1 payout
- Corner Bets – 8:1 payout
- Sucker Bets – 6:1 payout
- Line Bets – 5:1 payout
Inside bets have generous payout potential, but the likelihood of these bets occurring is slim. The better the odds, the less likely you are to win. A $10 bet on each of the above selections will pay out in the following fashion:
- Straight Up Bets – 35:1 payout à$350
- Split Bets – 17:1 payout à $170
- Street Bets – 11:1 payout à $110
- Corner Bets – 8:1 payout à $80
- Sucker Bets – 6:1 payout à $60
- Line Bets – 5:1 payout à $50
Outside bets – to bet or not to bet?
- Red Numbers & Black Numbers – 1:1 payout
- Even Numbers & Odd Numbers – 1:1 payout
- 1-18 & 19-36 – 1:1 payout
- First, Second, Third column bets – 2:1 payout
- First, Second, Third dozen bets – 2:1 payout
Outside bets have lower payout ratios, but the likelihood of these selections occurring is much higher. Roulette fans who like to play it safe will naturally prefer the outside bets selection over inside bets. The Roulette Racetrack is shaped like an oblong racetrack where players can quickly and easily bet on groups of numbers.
A combination of call bets and neighbor bets are available on the roulette racetrack, with French words including: Tier, Orphelins, Voisins, and Zero. These 4 sections of the roulette wheel serve as an easier way for players to ‘group’ bets. The roulette racetrack features a combination of betting selections with different payout odds.
Failsafe Roulette Tips for All Players
- Carefully study the rules of your preferred roulette game before you wager real money. The rules include the minimum and maximum bets per table, ‘En Prison’ and ‘La Partage’, 0 or 00 roulette rule combinations.
- All roulette games feature differences between ‘True’ odds and ‘Casino’ odds. The degree of difference is especially important in terms of the determining the house edge. The greater the disparity, the bigger the house edge and the lower the RTP (Return to Player).
These roulette tips will serve as a useful guide for roulette players at all levels. By understanding the in-game mechanics, roulette variants, and roulette rules, it is much easier to make informed betting decisions.