Renegades Slot Review and Free demo game
Look out! The Renegades are coming! But don’t worry. Instead of causing bloodshed, the Renegades slot will give you the fun of your life. Renegades Slot is an interesting video slot that SG Digital created with NextGen Gaming’s software. It doesn’t have the typical video slot setup, and you’ll be happy to see a different take on how unique and one-of-a-kind this online slot is.
Renegades Slot machine is a 5-reel video slot with a massive 243 paylines, probably one of the biggest paylines there is. It features five fierce, fearless, beautiful she-warriors as the main symbols on the reels.
Instead of using the card suit symbols, the other reel symbols are the different shapes that appear like gemstones. But one of the most striking designs of this video slot is the mega symbols. From the name itself, they are bigger-sized symbols occupying one whole reel or one-third of the screen. That’s how unique this game is. In addition to that, they activate special prices that you’ll know later in this article.
As I have mentioned earlier, Renegades Slots boasts of having 243 paylines. It means that there are 243 ways to achieve winning combinations in every round. With an RTP of 96.37%, you can expect generous payouts every time you get winning combinations. The total bet ranges from 0.40 to 80. While the overall concept of Renegades is refreshing, it only has the typical special features like free spins and bonus games.
Since the main symbols are like characters to a movie, let’s get to know each one of them. They are arranged from highest to lowest paying values.
- FREYA the Valkyrie of Valhalla – Mysterious yet lethal, Freya is best at leading people to victory. Her life is still a mystery; some believe that she has familial ties with Odin, the Norse God. She is also the Queen of the North, who has conquered ice and snow lands.
- HARRIET the Hellstorm – She is an Air Force Major who rules the skies. Harriet is known as the Angel of Death because her skills as a pilot are deadly. Nobody wants to dare to mess with her.
- VALDA the Dragonslayer – She’s not called the Dragonslayer for no reason. Valda is the Champion of Justice and a noble knight who is fearless in every battle she fights. Her skills as a fighter are intense, and she can bring down her enemies to their knees.
- RAFFAELA the Blaze – She looks timid and beautiful, but don’t be fooled by them. Everyone sees her as the rebellion’s heroine and the revolution ruler. Raffaela packs the meanest punch when the situation calls for it.
- IVY the Sabreclaw – She is the Woodland Guardian who protects her people. Ivy has the power to summon fierce forest creatures whenever she needs them.
Let’s get into the game. The first thing you need to do is to place your bet. To do that, tap either one of the arrows found at the bottom right of the screen, adjusting the total bet from 0.4 to 40. Click the 5-button symbol, which is in between the two arrows, if you wish to play with the maximum bet.
Placing 40 coins activates the 243 paylines. The chances of winning are really high, but you can lose most of your money in one round, so make sure you’re confident with the maximum bet. Click the PLAY button if you have made your final bet.
You can also play continuous rounds by setting AutoPlay. Go to the Menu to access the non-stop spins. You can choose the number of autoplay spins (5-100), so you don’t have to click the PLAY button every time the reels stop spinning.
There is nothing complicated with starting the game. However, this video slot has special rules because of its setup. Since the maximum payline is 243, winning combinations can appear on all five reels. The payout is still based on the game’s Paytable. All types of wins are multiplied by the bet, and every winning combination rewards you with the highest win. The total win also includes coinciding wins. The winning symbol can only be used once in every winning combination.
The Special Features
When it comes to special features, Renegades Slots doesn’t have many to offer. But due to its huge number of paylines, players don’t need the extra features to increase their prizes. Without further ado, here are the features that you need to know.
- Wild Symbol – substitutes all symbols to help create a winning combination. However, it doesn’t replace the Scatter symbol.
- Scatter Symbol – is the one with the word BONUS. If there are at least three Scatters anywhere on the reels, it will activate 8 FREE GAMES.
- Free Games – consist of eight free spins. During this special round, the reels only the Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, and the five gemstones. While this runs, it is possible to trigger the Free Games again.
- Mega Symbols – lock any two or three adjacent reels and spin together. They can appear at any time in your game. Whenever they land after a full stop, expect to be rewarded with bigger prizes.
Get Ready for the Renegades slot
There is no question about the uniqueness of the Renegades Slots. The format and the setup of the reels stand out from other video slots I have seen and played. The symbols are also exceptional with the well-designed female warriors and gemstones. Everything is refreshing to the eyes.
However, it does fall short in terms of special features. The mega symbols are a unique touch, and they give mega prizes when they appear. But they don’t make the game more exciting. The number of paylines is also good, but you can only take advantage of it when you place in the maximum bet.
Video slot enthusiasts will be happy to play this game. For first-time players? They can probably play something easier and with fewer technicalities. But who’s to say you can’t give it a try? Practice with the demo version and find out if Renegades Slots is good for you.